Loading...

Home > Not Working > Sound Iphone 4 Not Working

Sound Iphone 4 Not Working

Contents

Was this answer helpful? This step won't affect your data, contacts or media. 4. If yes, the iPhone is till thinking that the earphones are plugged in. Open an app that has music or sound effects. have a peek here

Voila too! Please try it . It doesn't require too much disassembling. Turn off Bluetooth You might have paired with a Bluetooth headset that is nearby. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203794

Sound Not Working On Iphone 6

To check out if those solutions helped you, try to download one of these free music apps and play songs with it. cleaned jack and charger ports with vodka. This will NOT fix the sound permantly but you can also buy the dock connectors for a cheap amount of money on the internet (Amozon, eBay) Hope this helped, please let Hope it will help you beside hard working on your iphone's hardwares without any solution.

Despite being flanked by many Mac users for not having built-in SD Card reader and... Love the Internet, thanks for sharing your advice everyone!! Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sales and Refunds Site Map Contact Apple United States (English) iPhone No Sound Solutions / Steps / Tutorials Home Sim Card Error iPhone No Service Posts No Sound On Iphone 5 Every time it is connected to the phone it cuts off the sound and the ringer bar disappears.

I like your posts. Iphone 5 Sound Not Working Cancel mskowron88 Rep: 1 Posted: 05/07/2013 Options Permalink History Clean or replace charging connector with flex - helps in 95%. The volume bar is back again!! https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4267084?start=0&tstart=0 Ang galing ng TOOTHBRUSH ni BALONG =)) After Using the TOOTHBRUSH in cleaning iPhone Dock Use it again to Brush your teeth SO EFFECTIVE :) Try it! 08/08/2012 by ronielpagkanlungan This

Try this before you try anything else February 21 by kylielvsu What a fantastic and simple suggestion. No Sound On Iphone 6s took me like 4 q-tips... I have seen this with two iPhone 4S's now. Was this answer helpful?

Iphone 5 Sound Not Working

How to Set up Apple Pay on Mac Apple Pay is by far the most popular mobile payment system in the world. http://iphonenosound.com/ Cancel Lesley Rep: 1 Posted: 01/05/2014 Options Permalink History So bizarre. Sound Not Working On Iphone 6 REJOICE!! Iphone Sound Not Working Without Headphones Apply the alcohol to the charging port (as if brushing your teeth) and let some of the alcohol into the speaker drain(s).

If any of the above symptoms sound like what you're experiencing, follow along for a more detailed list of symptoms and how to correct the problem. http://philgiebler.com/not-working/sound-iphone-not-working.html I turned my phone off and just used the twisted corner of a tissue, I licked it to get it damp and then cleaned out the earphone hole and the charger it seems to work for awhile but it cuts out when I open other apps then have to reboot. This exact same issue has been plaguing me for days. No Sound On Iphone 4

I have sat for hours trying to get the sound back on my iPhone. Update your device to thelatest version of iOS. And it worked for me! http://philgiebler.com/not-working/sound-for-iphone-4s-not-working.html VISIT P&T FORUM > PreviousSolution - 0x8000ffff error message when you try to restore in Windows Vista & Windows 7 NextSecure Empty Trash - Permanently Delete Files on Mac OS

Yes No Voted Undo Score 0 Cancel Add a comment 0/1024 Cancel Post comment Are you sure you want to delete this zzzzzz? Iphone 4 Sound Not Working On Calls If you aren't sure how to put your iPhone in DFU mode, you can follow our guide: How to put your iPhone or iPad in DFU mode Replace the dock connector A DFU restore is the kind of restore we recommend for issues like this.

This, as I expected, didn't change anything - the exact same problem still occurred.

However, the message/mail notifications don't make any noise, and I can't hear the sound menu. If not, the speaker should be working now. Loading... Iphone Stuck In Headphone Mode I am close to my upgrade so I am not going to pay the money to have it fixed.

Apple Footer  Apple Support If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic Cancel abel Rep: 1 Posted: 03/06/2013 Options Permalink History My phone is doing the same exact thing. http://philgiebler.com/not-working/sound-on-iphone-4-not-working.html Reply Steve on December 24, 2015 at 9:42 am You are LEGENDS!!!

Yes No Voted Undo Score 8 Cancel Comments: In iPhones 4/4s 40% chances are dock connector damage by water and other 40% headset jack connector flex damage by water 20% might Thanks for the tips ^ u ^ Toothbrush worked! Cancel Charlie Rep: 1 Posted: 01/19/2014 Options Permalink History The credit card trick didn't work for me and I didn't have any compressed air. Go hitch-hiking with us!

Thanks all 09/06/2015 by arfatjawaid I don't use headphones and my S4 stopped making all noises right after I installed iOS9.....Im pretty !#^[email protected]@ to say the least. Actually, the dock connector component contains some wiring and components that delegate sound throughout your iPhone. I had a small bike pump and blew air into the headphone jack and dock connector. Awesome! 08/27/2012 by Mario Behrendt Hey guys lol I found how to fix it just blow into the headphone jack and it will be fine 08/30/2014 by Neftali Trigo Thanks for

i can not belive this. Cancel ashleecan Rep: 1 Posted: 11/20/2013 Options Permalink History So nothing was working credit card dry toothbrush nothing! Then put the back back on and the screws back in. If you hear sound from the speaker,follow the rest of these steps.If you can't hear sound from the speaker,contact Apple Support.

Was this answer helpful? I wish i read this yesterday i just blew into the mic and kabam my volume works again i broke my screen over my knee yesterday ugh wow Was this answer Was this answer helpful? If it appears blocked, use a clean, small, dry, soft-bristled brush to carefully and gently brush away any debris."Apparently, this cylinder shaped, mesh area is in some way tied to what

I suspect it to be a JAILBREAK ISSUE. Yes No Voted Undo Score 0 Cancel Add a comment 0/1024 Cancel Post comment Are you sure you want to delete this zzzzzz? Was this answer helpful? I read your comment, took off my case to access the "receiver mesh," blew air on it once with a quick little blast, and voila!

Then they disappear... :( 08/26/2012 by Mario Behrendt Yepp, alcohol did it. How to replace the dock connector in an iPhone 4S How to replace the dock connector in a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4 How to replace the dock connector in a it will do the trick.

© Copyright 2017 philgiebler.com. All rights reserved.